Graduate Ambulance Paramedic Jobtype: Ongoing - full timeLocation: VariousCategory: Operations
Share with friends
Email a friend
|Attachments:|| Guidelines-for-certification-of-documents.pdf (PDF, 605KB)
Graduate Ambulance Paramedic (PD0392).pdf (PDF, 284KB)
|Application Close Date:||09-Feb-2022|
AV invites interested applicants in their final semester of study to submit their application for the role of Graduate Ambulance Paramedic.
Are you ready to apply?
- Are you an Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an unrestricted working rights visa?
- Are you prepared to work anywhere in the state of Victoria?
- Have the dedication and commitment to undertake the full time graduate program required to become a Qualified Ambulance Paramedic?
- Are you willing to undertake rotating shift work including morning, afternoon and night shift inclusive of public holidays and weekends?
- Do you hold a full driver's licence or have you held a probationary P2 licence for at least one year?
- Have you completed or are you in your final semester of a recognised Paramedicine degree as listed on our website https://www.ambulance.vic.gov.au/careers/graduate-ambulance-paramedic-recruitment/
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, we want to hear from you!
Applying for a Graduate Ambulance Paramedic position
Please click ‘Apply online' below to submit your application online.
Please note, once you have registered your details, you will receive an email requesting that you submit scanned certified copies of the following documents before your application is assessed;
- National Police Certificate (must be through Australian Federal Police or State Police Service)
- 5 year Driving History Report (including statement of demerit points and convictions)
- Proof of right to work in Australia (Passport/visa/Birth Certificate)
- Front and back copy of your driver's license
- Most recent Academic Transcript
Avoid delays with your application by following the below instructions:
- AV requires ALL documents to be certified by an authorised witness
- Certification must be dated within 6 months of AV receiving the document
- Documents and certification must be legible and any pictures clear
Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application. You will be contacted by the AV Recruitment Team in due course via email to advise of assessment activities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse and indigenous Australian backgrounds.
Graduate queries should be directed to email@example.com